Update on my life
- State dance competition was yesterday. We got 2nd. Not being bitter or anything, but I really do think we deserved first. The other team was sharper and more together, but they had no technique or difficulty in their routine. Regardless, this is the first time my college team has ever placed at State, so I’m happy about that.
- All of my grad school applications are in except for two; one is due next week and one is due next month.
- I have to memorize a 5-page skit in Japanese, and memorize a bunch of things for my oral final.
- Finals are this week. I don’t think they’ll be super difficult, but I still need to study.
- I am about to collapse from exhaustion.
In conclusion, it may be another little while til I’m back for good. I’ll try to get a queue up and running this weekend